Up to £21216 per annum
about 1 month ago
A role for an Account Co-ordinator has arisen for a great company based in Bromborough.
Starting ASAP on a 9 month fixed term contract basis you will manage the key accounts for the business, ensuring the clients needs are met and handle all the administration involved.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours - this role offers a pay rate of £10.88 per hour.
To be suitable for this role you will have good administration skills, outstanding customer service skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage all red alerts requests between our client and their National clients
- Oversee and co-ordinate all quotes for red alerts specified
- Ensure alert reports are analysed on a weekly basis
- Monitor performance of alerts and highlight to branch any inefficiencies, review branch performance and report on problems
- Obtain quotes for all potential revenue alerts and email to client
- Co-ordinate branch service relating to red alerts
- Manage all communications between branch/client/end user
- Manage the red/amber alerts process to ensure customers are communicated with and all risks are highlighted
- Ensure scheduled processing is completed within the procedures and timescales set out in relation to alerts
- Process job sheets accurately daily
- To highlight all alerts for National Account to client by email
- Obtain quotes for completing the alert works and email to client on a weekly basis
- All works emailed to client must be pursued for reply within 7 days of sending
- Emailing to branch all remaining alerts alerting them of potential revenue and monitoring their performance in relation to communicating/quoting/alerting the client
- Analysing reports weekly for any duplication or inefficiencies and alerting the branch
- Setting the branch timetables and monitoring responses for inefficiencies to be resolved
- Maintain systems with all property / job notes
- Communicate with clients or client's customer to confirm job booking dates/times
- Interact with internal suppliers ensuring works are carried out as/when required
- Carry out processing (billing) of all tasks in a timely manner ensuring accuracy at all times
- Escalating problems within a timely manner
- Process jobs sheets checking data, prices and order numbers are present
Skills, Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Account Management & Handling Experience
- Attention to detail
- An understanding of the scheduling/planning function would be beneficial
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work alone and self-motivate
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Methodical approach to administration
- Able to understand basic contract terms and conditions
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint
Email your CV today for this immediate start. If you do not hear within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.