Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £25000 per annum + healthcare, profit share, pension
10 months ago
Due to its continued growth, a successful and reputable digital marketing agency requires an Account Executive to manage their marketing services to a global and fast-growing client base, services are delivered using proprietary systems, unique processes and awesome people.
With a commercial hat on… The Account Executive will support, revitalise, build and make amazing the approach to client relationship management.
We are quite literally looking for the most organised person in the world. The business evolves at a whirlwind pace and grows even faster. The Account Executive will be part of driving the growth and will want to embrace the challenge of a lifetime.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, the role of the Account Executive will define and grow around the right individual. With succession planning in mind, it will become senior and business critical within year one and will offer rapid personal and remunerative growth opportunities for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone that has 1-3 years' experience in a customer service/account management type role and for someone who wants to grow and develop within a business that is thriving.
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, additional yearly bonus, health care, profit share, pension and personal progression with real long-term development opportunities.
- Liaise with, and manage, key client relationships
- Plan, schedule and oversee key client communication points
- Manage and naturally become the day to day communications hub for high value client communications
- Become the purveyor of sunshine, a grower of exceptional relationships and forger of total client confidence in our ability to deliver. Personifying our brand
- Where appropriate, communicating our successes to clients
- Develop and maintain a commercially driven strategic approach to account and relationship management
- Understand and shape our approach to better develop, diversify and grow client accounts
- Take a leadership role within the client onboarding process
- Ensure all department KPI's are consistently met as advised but the Head of Client ServicesPerson Specification:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in managing multi-channel digital marketing, agency or client side with demonstrable success
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in managing key client and partner relationships
- Strong understanding of CRM system usage
- Comfortable communicating at C-level both internally and externally
- Exceptional communicator
- Commercially astute
- Organised and efficient
- Compulsive critical thinker
- Goal driven, not process driven
- Worldly, smart, technical and succinct
- Hungry to learn, famished even!
Our client truly cares about the wellbeing of their colleagues, and for that purpose, they've built, and are constantly upgrading their beneﬁts program. The goal is to have a new beneﬁt introduced at least once every 12 months.
- Private Health Insurance
- Private health insurance to every employee passing their probation
- Yearly Bonus
- Annual group proﬁt share scheme across all employees starting from January 2020.
- Each year the business will allocate 10% of the Group Net Proﬁt to employees through the scheme.
- Funds will be allocated to employees based on the number of months worked (I.e. tenure), irrespective of location, company, role or salary.
- At its heart, the scheme is designed to reward the incredible team with a meaningful and fair mechanism to share in the continued success of the group
- Every day of the week is Fruit day
- Seasonal fruits are all over the oﬃce, all week long…
- Snacks and refreshments
- "Guilty Pleasures" are available at all times as well. Sweet coﬀee and tea, salty
- snacks, or chocolate candies, you name it, they have it!
- Social gatherings
- With a great team and an awesome social side to the business, they host regular social gatherings
- Beer fridge
- What better way to celebrate the end of a successful week than with a nice cold one? They have a well-stocked beer fridge to ensure they do just that and welcome in the weekend.