Up to £23000 per annum + commission
over 1 year ago
An Account Manager is required for this leading Telecoms & IT company based in Conwy, North Wales.
You will manage and maintain a list of existing customers, by acting as their main point of contact dealing with any queries they may have and dealing with and closing up-selling opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Maintain regular contact with customers - attending quarterly client meetings
- Deal with renewals of existing services
- Identify areas for improvement and generate sales opportunities
- Follow, promote and interact with customers on Linked In
- Follow up on marketing campaigns with existing customers
- Regularly review client agreements to make sure they are accurate and up to date
This is a permanent role and offers a starting salary of £23,000 per annum plus commission, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, and health care plan. The role also attracts a car allowance after probation. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
To be suitable for this role you will come from a Telecoms or IT background and have a minimum of 12 month customer service and account management experience.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.