Up to £22600 per annum + pension, free parking, progression
11 months ago
£22,600 per annum, plus commission, OTE £35,000
Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 5:30
This is a Full Time and Permanent position
Due to its continued growth, a successful and reputable IT company requires an Account Manager to manage an existing base of VoIP customers dealing with any sales queries from additional connections to bolt on requirements. As Account Manager, you will be assisting VoIP sales regarding leads and prospecting for new business.
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, additional bonus, 20 days holiday, free parking, pension and personal progression with real long-term development opportunities.
To manage existing base of VoIP customers dealing with any sales queries from additional connections to bolt on requirements. Assisting VoIP sales regarding leads and prospecting for new business.
- Proactively manage existing hosted customer base via courtesy calls, account reviews, advise and recommendations.
- Identify up/cross selling opportunities within existing hosted client base
- Prospect existing / lapsed database for new business promoting and selling Vanilla IP VoIP Services including Analogue lines, ISDN lines, SIP Trunks and Fibre
- To Manage own self-generated pipeline to ensure that leads are either converted or closed
- To manage and close opportunities referred by internal departments and/or referral partners
- To assist VoIP sales with administration duties
- Being a hard worker, proactive and enthusiastic
- Team worker in account management / sales-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, confident and capable of using their own initiative
- Ability to identify and create opportunities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An ability to speak to senior managers in large organisations to generate business leads and appointments
- A background in the technology industry i.e. IT or telecommunications
- Must have experience in sales in a B2B environment
Salary / Benefits
- £22,600 per annum plus commission. OTE £35,000
- 20 days holiday, increasing each year by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank Holidays in addition to holiday allowance
- Workplace pension
- Attendance bonus
- Annual company bonus