Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Up to £18750 per annum
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Assistant for a well established company based in Rotherham.
This role reports to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for the raising of Contract and Sales Ledger Invoices and the posting and allocation of Cash Received.
Fundamental aspects of the role include:
- Raising Contract and Sales Ledger Invoices
- Managing the Accounts Receivable In-box.
- Dealing with invoice queries.
- Maintaining spreadsheets.
- Downloading the Bank Statements and posting of Cash Receipts.
- Dealing with members of the public and taking credit card payments over the telephone.
- Balancing of the control accounts at month end and completing the month end reports.
- Ad-hoc duties as require
Hours of work ar Monday to Thursday 8.00am-4.30pm and Friday 8.00am-4.00pm
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £18,750 per annum.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous accounts experience, excellent IT skills and strong customer service skills.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.