£30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits & career path
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join this leading Telecoms business based in Warrington.
The main purposed of the role is to maintain the Purchase Ledger's across the whole of the Group. In addition, there is a requirement to support reconciliation work and other accounting matters across the Group, working in a small team supporting an expanding SME.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter invoices received correctly and accurately onto Purchase Ledger using correct nominal codes.
- Maintain accurate supplier details
- Reconciliation of bank account, main bank account purchase transactions, and business.
- Ensure that all reconciled transactions have corresponding source documentation attached, where possible.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements received against ledger balances.
- Daily feedback to FC/Accounts team for chased supplier payments.
- Give updates to suppliers, re payment dates, when supplied.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Any ad-hoc tasks or other finance-related work as needed.
This role offers a basic salary of £25-£30K depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
To be suitable for this role you will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Degree or equivalent / AAT qualification would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Accounting skills, including reconciliation abilities and knowledge of accounting systems
- Sage 50cloud and Paperless experience
- Strong analysis, organisation and planning skills are required, as is the ability to listen effectively and communicate with Directors, Project Managers, and team members
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), so as to be able to liaise and interact with senior management, technical teams, and customers
- Ability to follow internal procedures and effectively apply methodology, standards, and best practice
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.