£19000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a well-established family ran business based on the Wirral, they have been operating for a number of years and continue to lead the market. Our Client as a company is involved in range of projects including very unique one of glazing projects in which they create unique solutions, through to simple extensions and retrofitting of UPVC, timber, aluminium, aluminium wood clad, and steel windows and doors.
We are seeking a dynamic, client focused individual to join this very busy team. This individual will need to be completely comfortable with administrative tasks along with dealing with clients and discussing high end technical projects.
- Initial client contact after a sale: booking in a survey and doing pre survey checks
- Chasing client sign off and taking deposit payments
- Sending sales orders and processing acknowledgements for the rest of the team to check.
- Logging all orders in the online database. Updating our CRM.
- Monitoring price discrepancies, find out reason and flagging them to management
- Leasing with suppliers
- General phone support
- Good computer literacy (high number of emails)
Please note, due to the location of the office it's essential that applicants have a full driving license and access to a vehicle
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.