Irlam, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum + plus generous benefits
3 months ago
£20,000 per annum + benefits
Working hours - 37 hours per week - flexible working hours so you can enjoy a relatively stress-free commute or work from home to create the best possible work/life balance that suits you.
25 days holiday entitlement, plus the 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday
Our client, a rapidly growing telecommunications company are looking for a dynamic Administrator to join the business to provide support to their Network Build Manager.
Based on the outskirts of Manchester, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join an expanding business at an exciting time within the industry. As an Administrator, you will be joining a strong team and a fantastic company who truly value, support and reward their people. Our client is offering a generous starting salary and an unrivalled benefits package.
With the rapid expansion of our client's business, this has created an exciting new opportunity for an administrator to join the business to provide support to their Network Build Manager.
- Diary and email in-box management
- Scheduling meetings
- Booking Accommodation when required
- Liaison with subcontractors and delivery team to coordinate noticing with programme
- Liaise with subcontractors to obtain notice updates
- Creating and updating various spreadsheets on Excel - all round Microsoft Office skills would be assumed, with Microsoft Project experience a bonus.
- Ensuring all Job Packs are Compliant for Supporting Documents before issue to the Client Interface with Central PMO (Project Management Office) team & Local Agents on the allocation or work to Team liaising with Procurement on Order / Spend Requests
- To maintain accurate records of in-progress and completed work liaising with Local Authorities for Road Closures / Suspensions - TTRO (Temporary Traffic Regulation Order)
Experience & Personal Attributes
- You should be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and a persistent approach to following up enquiries.
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Generous pension contribution from employer
- 25 days holiday entitlement, plus the 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hybrid working/flexible working
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- BUPA Cash Plan and Wellbeing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Mi-freedom - Reward and Recognition Gateway
- Annual Christmas closure between Christmas and New Year
- Bi-annual Company Events
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.