Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £26000 per annum + excellent benefits package
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join this leading mobile telecommunications company based in Manchester.
Working closely with the Store Manager you will be your duties will include:
- Providing regular and appropriate levels of motivation to a sales driven team in order to increase sales and deliver Key Performance Indicators
- A presence on the Sales floor is essential in order to support your team and identify coaching opportunities, ensuring urgent issues are resolved and the team feel supported
- Provide coaching support and guidance, in order for each staff member to maximise their sales opportunities
- Develop staff members to ensure each individual understands and achieves their full potential
- Support Store Manager in carrying out staff member's monthly 121s, ensuing all agreed training and development needs are outlined and reviews planned; be accountable for tracking progress and feedback outcomes
- Undertake people management activities to support the Store Manager, including delivering return to work meetings, issuing Letters of Concern as an example. This will be with the full support from the Store Manager
- Support the Store Manager in the delivery of induction and buddy support for new staff members, ensuring they understand what is expected of them and all important information has been given to them and is understood
- Managing stock levels and ensure stock checks are completed on a weekly basis
- Engage with all key stakeholders within the business encouraging excellent communication within the sales team
This is a full time role working 5 days over 7 including weekends. You must be fully flexible with working hours. A basic salary of £19,000 is on offer with commission (OTE £26,000) plus excellent benefits package.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in a retail management role and thrive on working in a targeted and challenging sales environment.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.