£25000 - £30000 per annum + pension, company van, overtime
24 days ago
NMS are seeking Audio Video Installation Engineers to join an award winning Audio Visual Integrator that are going through an exciting growth period. You must have excellent motivation skills and high attention detail taking pride in all installations you carry out.
This is a field based role which consists of UK and Global travel, flexibility is key for this opportunity. You will be carrying out AV installations within commercial, education and corporate environments working with Crestron, AMX and Extron.
- 1 + years AV Installation experience
- Good technical knowledge of audio visual systems
- Excellent soldering, crimp, terminating and fault finding skills.
- Good communication skills with a personable approach.
- CSCS/ECS - essential.
- Clean UK Drivers license and Passport - essential
- Experience of audio visual control systems - beneficial
- IPAF, PASMA, DBS - beneficial
- Crestron CTI programming certified -beneficial
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Car allowance/Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
To be considered for this exciting opportunity and be part of a vibrant team with a company that is growing from strength to strength please provide an up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 days then your application has not been successful.