Up to £11.00 per hour + overtime
about 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an enthusiastic individual with the ability to assist a Lead Audio Installation Engineer with all aspects of sound system installation and organisation on site. This position is for someone who is keen to learn new skills and leave a lasting good impression.
- Follow instructions ensuring you fully understand the task being given.
- You must ensure you do all you can to make sure the installation engineer is supported at all times and that the health and safety of yourself and the people around you is at the forefront of your mind.
- Loading kit and tools in and out of site
- Setting up safety equipment such as barriers, marshalling / supporting client customers whilst the work is taking place,
- Footing ladders for work at height
- Tidying down site once the work is complete
- You will be required to meet the lead engineer or be picked up depending on location and travel to sites in the company van.
- Working hours vary from day to day depending on the client requirements so the ability to start early or finish late is vital.
- Flexible to work away from home
- CSCS/ECS Card
- Driving License/Own Vehicle
- You will work a minimum 48 hour week Monday - Friday.
- £11.00 per hour
- Contract has potential to extend
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't have a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.