£40000 - £50000 per annum + Company Vehicle, pension, profit share
9 months ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Audio Visual Project Manager to join our client an award winning AV integrator. This is a field based role covering various installations throughout the UK, flexibility is essential.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience within the AV Industry and be familiar with CEDIA and AVIXA standards.
You will be the direct point of contact for projects both engineers and clients, overseeing residential and commercial installations consisting of:
- Home Theatre - Design and build.
- Home Automation.
- Intruder Alarms.
- Heating Controls.
- Lighting - Lutron/DMX.
- Electrical Installations.
- Background and Foreground Music.
- Access Control.
You will be supported by the Design Consultant and Technical Manager and report to the Operations Manager. Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Project Managing between 15-20 live installations.
- Assisting Technical Manager and Design Consultant with tenders.
- creation and costing of bill materials.
- Managing client expectations from concept to completion.
- Managing engineers, providing tool box talks.
- Quality inspections of installations.
Qualifications - Advantageous
- Prince 2
- ESC - T, ESC - N, ESC - D, CTS - D, CTS - I
- C&G 2394
Skills - Essential
- Exceptional Man Manager.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A natural passion for the industry.
- Strong work ethic.
- Drivers Licence.
- £40,000 - £50,000 DOE.
- Company vehicle.
- Profit Share.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity and work for a company where you're challenged and appreciated please send an up to date CV. If you've not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.