£28000 - £320000 per annum + Overtime,training,pension, profit share
over 2 years ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Residential/Commercial Audio Visual Systems Engineer to join our client an award winning AV integrator. This is a field based role covering various installations throughout the UK, flexibility is essential.
The ideal candidate will need to be competent and experienced in the below, with a natural passion for the industry.
- Structured Cabling
- IT Networks including Wi-Fi
- Access Control
- Intruder Alarms
- TV Reception Systems - SMATV/MATV/IRS
- Lighting - Lutron, Dali & DMX
- Audio Visual - Video Walls, PA Systems
- Home Cinema's
- CEDIA & InfoComm recognised qualifications and a CSCS Card are advantageous.
- £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
- In-house training CEDIA, Lutron, Control4
- Profit Share
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity to work for a company where you're challenged and appreciated please send an up to date CV. If you've not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.