£40000 - £50000 per annum + additional benefits
11 months ago
NMS Recruit are seeking experienced AV Project Manager to support our client a leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions.
The successful candidate will deliver large scale projects on time, to specification and within budget. At the same time, promoting our client's brand to provide solutions fit for purpose. You will be based in the South of England to serve the growing customer commitments in the Cambridge Area where you will be required to be on site minimum 3 days per week, but to be able to travel globally if required.
- Ensures all internal projects have all relevant project documentation.
- Project Planning
- Weekly communication updates to stakeholders within each project.
- Implementing project structures.
- Commissioning and testing of new process and systems.
- Implementing training and sign off processes.
- Internal reporting on project performance.
- Attending weekly/monthly site PDR's, globally when required.
- Project accounting.
- 5+ years experience in project management
- Must have worked within a construction environment managing large contractor relationships
- AV/VC background
- Understanding of VOIP and SIP
- Excellent leadership and delegation skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Cisco certified both Network and VC - highly beneficial
- Experience delivering global project - highly beneficial
- £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Home working when feasible
- Additional perks
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.