Up to £18500 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is the fastest growing e-bike & e-scooter retailer in the UK, in 2020 they have opened a number of new stores and grown headcount from 30 people to over 250 ! The exciting part is that this is just the start.
We are looking for technicians that can build, perform pre delivery inspections and repair e-bikes and e-scooters, on a daily basis you will have responsibility for building e-bikes and e-scooters, identify faults and complete full pre delivery inspections as well as carrying out servicing and repairs. Attention to detail is key ! the ability to work autonomously and a passion for what you do is an absolute must. If you love bikes, e-mobility and fast-paced environments then this is the job for you.
This is a part time (24 hours) contract Responsibilities & Duties
- Build & PDI check e-bikes & e-scooters
- Package bikes for delivery
- Perform quality checks on e-bikes & e-scooters making sure all electrical components are fully functioning
- Inspect, fault find and repair e-bikes / e-scooters
- Communicate with suppliers to order replacement parts and process warranty claims.
Qualifications & Experience
- Cytech qualification or equivalent would be ideal but not essential
- 1 years' experience within bike maintenance
- Strong understanding or interest in electric transport or e-bikes
- Excellent communication skills
This is a part time (24 hours)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.