Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading independent UK supplier of spirits and wines, they specialise in providing a complete category solutions. With an extensive portfolio of own label lines including soft drinks and none alcoholic drinks our client is a true market leader.
The Brand Manager is a key supporting function to the Marketing Manager. The Brand Manager is responsible for the planning and commercial delivery own brands across all alcoholic, and non-alcoholic drinks.
The Brand Manager will support the brand and innovation agenda by championing consumer and insight-led planning, bringing brands and innovation to life, and will enhance their profile through stakeholder management and activation campaigns.
- Create and implement brand plans by utilising an insight-led approach (external and etc)
- Defining how brands can 'win' commercially
- Implement integrated brand communications
- Bring brands to life by creating compelling stories and campaigns that maximise return on investment
- Managing New Product Development from implementing tasks in the innovation pipeline to creating product briefs, before moving on to a successful product launch
- Working with the Marketing Manager to effectively manage the Brand Marketing budget by creating accurate product costings and concise operational, and technical briefs
- Measuring and reporting on brand Key Performance Indicator's and financial performance
- Managing the brand profile through external presentations to customers and communication at internal sales meetings
- Product development and innovation experience
- Strong creative and brand development skills
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an FMCG environment (preferably in the drinks industry)
- Demonstrable track record of delivering and achieving results
- Strong Project Management skills
- Computer Literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
- Demonstrable financial, analytical, and commercial experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of conducting consumer research
- Demonstrable experience of building relationships with multiple key stakeholders
- A knowledge of the drinks market/ industry
- Brand and/or retail sales experience
- Experience of using a Business Intelligence system such as SAP, Kantar, Nielsen etc
- Can apply zero-based budgeting methods to out of plan activities
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.