Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
Responsible for the day to day management and liaison with BTOR on all matters relating to the use of BTOR Infrastructure (PIA) including the expediting of work orders that are to be performed by BTOR on their infrastructure to facilitate the company build programme so that the build can be progressed without delay. Ensure that there are regular meetings and ensure that BTOR meet any pre-existing Service Level Agreements (SLA) or modify and agree any amendments to the SLA that ensures BTOR are held to account for any work that they are required to delivery in a timely manner.
To ensure that there is appropriate agreement with BTOR for any works that the company undertake on behalf of BTOR for necessary repairs to the BTOR infrastructure (PIA); the management of claims and the recovery of costs incurred by the company that subsequently become re-chargeable to BTOR, ensuring that any costs are expedited.
Manage the relationship and account with BTOR for the rental charges associated with the use of BT infrastructure (PIA) to ensure that costs are correctly charged and appropriately invoiced.
Responsible for the management of the interface with the Utility companies and dealing with any claims from the Utility companies for any damage caused by the company to their infrastructure whilst also looking at opportunities to recharge the utilities for any disruption that they caused the business during the build
Report to management on a regular basis on the performance of BTOR and the status of any claims (BTOR/Utilities) and annual OPEX charges.
- Personal drive and commitment, and a desire to make a difference
- Agile and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Able to build good relationships at all levels both within and within BTOR/Utility organisations
- A team player
- An ability to plan and think ahead
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have performed a similar role in a major infrastructure/capital build programme
- Experience of building strong relationships both within an organisation and with stakeholders, contractors, and suppliers
- Demonstrate personal flexibility and mobility
- Computer literate and able to use conventional MS Office software suite of tools
- Qualified to Degree level or a lesser qualification that is complimented with extensive experience in performing a similar role
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.