Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £37000 per annum + bonus, van, additional benefits
about 2 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Civils Build Assurance Engineer to join an exciting new telecoms business in the North West with an established customer base.
- Carry out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Ensure compliance to agreed safety and quality standards including internal policy, method statements and external guidelines and legislation.
- Ensure build remains on target as per the completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Build Manager.
- Ensure compliance to agreed A55/Street Works processes as specified locally.
- Ensure site set up and end of day closure adheres to the chapter 8 guidelines, adhering to all safety standards and record with photographs.
- Collaborating with internal teams, sub-contractors and local authorities.
- Liaising with street works team to make sure permit conditions are adhered to.
- Experience with supervising with fibre cabling/fibre optics.
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment
- NRSWA Street Works Supervisor Ticket
- PIA accreditation
- Safety conscious and compliant
- Experience in managing crews
- A full driving licence
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Company van/fuel card
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.