Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £37000 per annum + bonus, van, additional benefits
12 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Civils Build Assurance Engineer to join an exciting new telecoms business in the North West with an established customer base.
- Carry out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Ensure compliance to agreed safety and quality standards including internal policy, method statements and external guidelines and legislation.
- Ensure build remains on target as per the completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Build Manager.
- Ensure compliance to agreed A55/Street Works processes as specified locally.
- Ensure site set up and end of day closure adheres to the chapter 8 guidelines, adhering to all safety standards and record with photographs.
- Collaborating with internal teams, sub-contractors and local authorities.
- Liaising with street works team to make sure permit conditions are adhered to.
- Experience with supervising with fibre cabling/fibre optics.
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment
- NRSWA Street Works Supervisor Ticket
- PIA accreditation
- Safety conscious and compliant
- Experience in managing crews
- A full driving licence
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Company van/fuel card
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.