Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £42000 per annum + pension, hybrid, additional benefits
13 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Build Assurance Engineer to join a rapidly growing business within the fibre industry. You will support growth, quality and H&S standards of the build, supporting the build teams across multiple build partners liaising with inspectors from local authorities to ensure progression of the build.
- Coach and support the build partner ensuring any "blockers" to the plan are highlighted and escalated.
- Conduct site audits on Fast Field forms across a minimum of 50% of deployed gangs.
- Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks to the Head of Build and Assurance.
- Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project and client requirements.
- Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other utility companies to coordinate works.
- Ensure principal contractors have site specific method statements and risk assessments in place.
- Liaise with the public, dealing with any issues that the network construction activities may have caused.
- Deputise for the Head of Build and Assurance at Local Authority Highways/Roads and Contractor meetings.
- OSP Telecoms Network Build Experience.
- Experience of managing contracted engineering works.
- Fibre Optics Splicing and OTDR/ILM testing experience.
- Knowledge of Blown and Traditional Cable installation techniques
- An understanding of method statements and risk assessments.
- Required Accreditation's SA 001/002/S5,6,7,8
- Experience of working with Word computing programme
- A full driving license.
- Up to £42,000 DOE
- Company Van
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.