£40000 - £42000 per annum + pension, hybrid, additional benefits
29 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Build Assurance Engineer (Fibre) to join a rapidly growing business within the fibre industry. You will support growth, quality and H&S standards of the build, supporting the build teams across multiple build partners liaising with inspectors from local authorities to ensure progression of the build.
- Carry out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Ensure compliance to agreed safety and quality standards including internal policy, method statements and external guidelines and legislation.
- Ensure build remains on target as per the completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Build Manager.
- Ensure compliance to agreed A55/Street Works processes as specified locally.
- Ensure site set up and end of day closure adheres to the chapter 8 guidelines, adhering to all safety standards and record with photographs.
- Experience with supervising with fibre cabling/fibre optics.
- Knowledge in the fields of fibre blowing, splicing, aerial cabling and PIA ducting.
- Knowledge of CDM regulations.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment.
- NRSWA Street Works Supervisor Ticket.
- PIA accreditation.
- Safety conscious and compliant.
- Experience in managing crews.
- A full driving licence.
- Up to £42,000 DOE
- Company Van
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.