Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £28000 per annum + pension, hybrid working
11 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Build Coordinator to join a rapidly growing business within the fibre industry. You will be part of the Build Team reporting to the Build Coordination Supervisor assisting with the coordination various tasks.
- Responsible for downloading and organising all packs for the Build Teams.
- Collating daily whereabouts of teams and reporting of this to the Build Manager
- To produce an accurate schedule of works for the Cabling Teams to meet the "Required by Dates".
- To liaise with third party suppliers such as Traffic Management companies to ensure that all dependencies are met.
- Frequently using internal systems for work allocation and updates.
- Issuing priority job packs to Engineers.
- To review all A55s on submission and reject if not accurate.
- Telecom's experience
- A self-starter that can work on your own or as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and a persistent approach to following up enquiries.
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Up to £28,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.