Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £28000 per annum + + Bonus
25 days ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
Our client is currently expanding the team due to the rapid expansion, This has created an exciting new opportunity for a Build Coordinator to join the business.
- Responsible for downloading and organising all packs for the Build Teams.
- Collating daily whereabouts of teams and reporting of this to the Build Manager
- To produce an accurate schedule of works for the Cabling Teams to meet the "Required by Dates".
- To liaise with third party suppliers such as Traffic Management companies to ensure that all dependencies are met.
- Frequently using internal systems for work allocation and updates.
- Issuing priority job packs to Engineers.
- To review all A55s on submission and reject if not accurate.
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Telecom's experience
- A good communicator
- A self-starter who can work on your own or as part of a team.
- You should be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and a persistent approach to following up enquiries.
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Highly organised and detail orientated
Our client operates in a relaxed and industrious atmosphere; you will be encouraged to speak out and contribute wherever you feel you have something to offer. offices are open 07:00 through to 19:00 and we are happy to be flexible with working hours so you can enjoy a relatively stress-free commute or work from home to create the best possible work life balance that suits you.
an attractive package id on offer including bonus, generous pension, private health care and flexible working along with other benefits.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.