Irlam, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a growing Telecoms business based in Irlam, Manchester.
Due to rapid expansion an opportunity for an Build Coordinator has been created.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for downloading and organising all packs for the Build Teams.
- Collating daily whereabouts of teams and reporting of this to the Build Manager
- To produce an accurate schedule of works for the Cabling Teams to meet the "Required by Dates".
- To liaise with third party suppliers such as Traffic Management companies to ensure that all dependencies are met.
- Frequently using internal systems for work allocation and updates.
- Issuing priority job packs to Engineers.
- To review all A55s on submission and reject if not accurate.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Telecoms experience
- A self-starter who can work on your own or as part of a team.
- Ambition and drive
Email your CV today for this fabulous opportunity. If you do hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.