Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000 per annum + OTE £35K + Hybrid Working
4 months ago
Our client provides professional training and growth strategies for accountancy firms and their teams. By supporting over 1,000+ member firms with technical training, practice management, marketing content and much more they help firms grow their client base, expand their service offerings and prosper in the changing environment.
The Business Development Executive will support the Customer Account Managers in reaching out to accounting firms that have expressed an interest. The purpose of the role is to inform and educate these firms on the services on offer with the ultimate aim of booking prospective member demos with our Customer Account Managers.
The role will be 5 full time days per week and we are currently working a hybrid approach with 2 days home working.
Your duties will include:
- The outreach will primarily be done through cold calling, direct emails, social media and direct mail.
- You will be responsible for keeping a record of your outreach and note any useful information
- You will also nurture potential members you have spoken to including sending follow up information, scheduling further calls and ensuring any questions
- Working with the Customer Account Managers and others team members within the business to ensure good record keeping through our in-house database of members and prospects.
- You will be working towards targets, monthly and annual.
- You must handle grievances well and remain motivated to maintain good company reputation.
- Great communication and rapport building skills with a track record of developing trusted and valued relationships in telesales.
- Being self-motivated, dynamic with a positive mental attitude
- Being goal oriented, focussed and resilient, patient and enthusiastic
- Having outstanding personal organisation skills with a track record of being a consistently strong completer and finisher
- Having the ability to collaborate with team members across the business
- Being a structured thinker with the ability to develop and effectively deliver campaigns and contact strategies
- The skills and knowledge to use our CRM system, email, shared calendars and social media as part of the outreach and follow up approach
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Polite and able to gracefully handle rejection
- Likes to work in a small (but growing!) team
- Attractive commission structure
- Hybrid working
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Employee discounts
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.