City of London, London
Up to £36000 per annum + + Bonus - OTE £100K
about 2 months ago
Our client is a growing distribution specialist for disposable products spanning hygiene, medical, industrial, construction, retail and food manufacturing sectors. The company prides itself on two key things that are relevant for this role: I) Supplying a broad product portfolio, sourced from multiple continents around the world, and II) The service it provides its clients, through its internal distribution service and that which is out-sourced to reliable logistics partners.
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new strategic customers.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Developing and executing sales strategies to grow business accounts.
- Understanding client needs and providing solutions to meet these needs/solve their problems.
- Contribute to the company's overall sales goals.
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required
- Sales - Multiple examples of identifying and securing new leads and turning these leads into sales and subsequent long-term partners for the business.
- Industry experience - Candidates should be able to demonstrate how they have operated in one of these sectors successfully and used sector specific knowledge to secure new business.
- An understanding of core product requirements within the relevant sector.
- Understanding B2B sales processes and the sales journey from initial contact to securing an order, and the complexities involved with this.
- Pipelining leads and planning 1-3-6-month pipelines for new and existing customers.
Please note: The role will be remote based, combining working from home, travel to client meetings and a minimum of one meeting per week in the company's office in London or warehouse in Watlington.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.