£30000 - £50000 per annum
12 months ago
Our client is a rapidly growing international parcel delivery company. They have several offices in the UK and in Germany and are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help grow their business further.
You will be responsible for converting leads created by the telesales team into sales, attending face to face appointments as well as internet based/phone appointments and generating new business.
You must have previous experience of working in a Business Development role. If you have experience of this within courier/freight forwarding that would be an advantage.
Our client is offering a generous starting salary with an uncapped bonus structure, health insurance, free parking and much more.
- Using leads created by above telesales and converting to sales
- Attending face to face appointments as well as internet and phone-based appointments
- Generate own leads, research new prospects and generate sales from calling and visiting clients
- A strong, confident, and resilient personality type.
- Previous experience in a field sales role, with a proven track record of success.
- Be motivated by success and financial reward and have a passion and enjoyment for the sales process.
- The ability to work well and thrive under pressure, within a targeted environment.
- Have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal with an impressive telephone manner.
- Be eager to learn, develop and excel in your career within sales.