North West England, England
£35000 - £55000 per annum
27 days ago
The role is client facing with the main purpose of uncovering sales opportunities and the means through which the clients Solutions can further develop commercial relationships beyond the existing client base.
Our client is a growing vendor agnostic Technology Partner across Collaboration, Enterprise Networking Infrastructure and Smart Building Technology. They are a fully managed service organisation, taking full control of the entire process from initial consultation through design, supply, implementation, training, adoption, and support.
- Responsible for defining the value proposition with new customers, working closely with external stakeholders across Owners, C-Level, Facilities, Projects, IT and purchasing departments.
- Responsibility to identify new business opportunities and close high value, service-based sales that are driven by your ability to articulate a clear business benefit.
- Identify and win new clients through effective new business development and account management.
- Prepare and present weekly feedback on business performance, plans and pipeline.Prepare, implement, and execute Strategic Account plans at both Group and Account level and update on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor all accounts within the portfolio at Group and Account level, and report Quarter on Quarter and Year on Year.
- Manage high revenue-based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies
- Sales experience in a relevant technology sector or Sales experience with exceptional industry and software knowledge.
- Understand and have proven experience in a consultative solutions sale of a service offering to new customers.
- Proven track record of creating new business opportunity and progressing these opportunities through to closure.
- Existing senior level contacts in place that can be leveraged from day one as targets.
- Able to professionally forecast, being commercially astute, and detail oriented, to take to take ownership of all sales activity autonomously.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.