£25000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
The company was founded in 2008 and has grown year on year through the relationships that they have developed with both their customers and suppliers. Our clients customers come first and they are proud of that, through their strong network relationships, they can offer exclusive rates on business mobiles, landlines, broadband, energy, VoIP, insurance, and much more. Since its creation, they have been focused on building and maintaining strong relationships with both customers and suppliers.
Our client truly believes that the most important foundations of a business are its staff and key players. They believe success in the landline & mobile market is due to the highly skilled team players they have onboard. They have offices based in Crewe, Chester, Manchester and Tamworth and have a team of experts that have and continue to assist many hundreds of satisfied SME's across the UK with first-rate business communications.
- As the foot soldiers of the business, you will be calling small to medium business customers to discuss mobile, landline and broadband requirements
- You will proactively target decision makers across all sectors to maximise profitability for the business
- The company policy is focused on making savings whilst also focusing on the service they deliver - can you reduce a customers bills and save them money whilst maintaining the best service possible?
- You can earn uncapped commission on any customers that join us after speaking with you
- Competitive and rising basic salaries every quarter
- They offer a sales promotion programme every 12 months with opportunities for the right candidate to move into the sales side of the role
- No experience is needed as full training will be supplied for the right candidate (telecoms experience would be a bonus)
- A 'can do' positive, money hungry attitude is a must!
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working times - 9am - 5:15pm (no weekends)
- Uncapped commission structure
- Working from home / Hybrid role
Please note this is a Hybrid role, 1 day in the office is required
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to sian . hunt @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.