North West England, England
£25000 - £35000 per annum + OTE £60K
over 1 year ago
Our client is one of the longest running Apple specialists in the UK, with over 40 years' experience in creating and deploying Apple & Technology solutions for the education, business and public sectors.
We are seeking outstanding individuals to take on new sales positions. You will be based at one of the regional offices based in the North West, but covering the whole of the UK, As part of the growing team, you will be responsible for supporting organisations across the UK with their technology requirements. You will also be responsible for creating new business opportunities, regularly liaising with customers, and ensuring they receive an outstanding quality of service at every stage of the sales process.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Generating new business leads
- Working alongside the market team to generate business
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Selling a portfolio of products across Education, B2B & Telecoms
- Attending client meetings to present solutions
- Maintain existing business and manage client accounts
- Minimum 2 Years IT or Telco sales experience / Technology solution selling
- Experience working with Apple or Windows or Telco products
- Experience with IT hardware, software or cloud-based solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to hit sales targets & grow business opportunities
- Experience working in a field sales role
- A solid understanding of IT technologies
- Full UK driving license
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.