Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £60000 per annum + + OTE
over 1 year ago
Our client is a successful telecommunications infrastructure business that operates a portfolio of transmission sites for the wireless and broadcast industries in the UK. Now operating in excess of 40 sites nationwide, our client has built up an extensive network of transmission sites over many years in business. As part of this network our client, owns, manages and develops high-capacity telecommunications towers and licences antenna space on these to the full spectrum of wireless service providers.
We are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team and help grow the business.
- Forge relationships with clients on a national basis
- Generate new business leads and opportunities
- Help to manage and identify new build sites
- Work collaboratively with the UK property manager
- Help to manage the existing transmission sites in the UK
- Bring on new contracts to increase the businesses scalability
- Several years' experience working with UK Mobile Network Operators, CTIL, MBNL or another tower provider
- Existing relationships within the industry
- Please note this is a remote Home based role that will include national travel, applicants can apply from anywhere in the country
- Company phone + Laptop provided
- Competitive salary + OTE - Package fully negotiable DOE
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.