£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing telecoms business with an excellent culture. My client is seeking a talented and experienced Business Systems Developer with a flexible approach and keen to work with new technologies.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Develop databases, backend applications and appealing front-end UI.
- Create and maintain systems documentation.
- Explore options to use off the shelf or readymade software applications to complete projects in shorter timeframe if appropriate.
- Quickly learn and configure off the shelf or readymade software applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Integrate with external systems and SaaS application using API.
- Help to manage and maintain current business applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software as required.
- Participate in development review process, including code review.
- Help to prepare technical requirement documentation, work breakdown structure and estimations.
- Assist in risk identification and preparing mitigation plan.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience of software development in telecommunications would be an advantage.
- Experience in developing and managing databases and backend applications.
- Ability to use APIs to allow integration between applications.
- Front-end UI or web design skills.
- Knowledge of systems security and data protection.
- Agile or similar methodologies experience would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform and deliver results under pressure.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Up to £45,000 DOE
- Remote working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.