Up to £24375 per annum
4 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Call Centre Performance Team Leader to join this well established business based in Bromborough, Wirral.
The Call Centre Team Leader will work closely with the management team to develop and champion a culture of quality and continuous improvement and provide customers with the highest standard of service.
You will monitor and assesses the quality of customer conversations, across all contact centre channels. This includes phone calls (both inbound and outbound), emails, and as we extend the omni channel platform, live chat and text messaging. Ensuring compliance with external regulation and adherence to processes and procedures.
This role is working 30 hours per week and will include some weekend working hours and some evenings until midnight. There is potential for this role to be a Hybrid Worker.
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £19,500 per annum (£24.375 pro-rata)
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Relevant experience working within a similar role in a customer focused environment
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver Advisor feedback in a positive or constructive way that will encourage performance improvement.
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify trends and areas for improvement, for both Advisor and Response Centre performance.
- Demonstrable organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Passionate about the delivery of quality focused service.
- Strong IT ability and experience in using call recording and CRM systems
- Experience in writing informative & statistical reports
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been shortlisted.