Manchester, Greater Manchester
£16000 - £18000 per annum + + Bonus
about 2 years ago
Commercial Administrative Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a keen Commercial Administrative Assistant to join one of the UK's leading Wholesalers.
- Salary - £16-18,000 + 10% Bonus
- Location - On the outskirts of Manchester City Centre
- Pension Scheme
- Full time hours - Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm)
Objectives of the job:
- To assist in the smooth running of the Commercial Administration with a flexible work attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Keeping accurate updated records and inputting correct information on request.
- Processing invoices and month end processes.
- Maintaining and updating Assets purchased by the company for customers.
- Providing support to the team.
The Duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- Processing all equipment applications, underwriting and ensuring all account forms and other documents are correct.
- Responsibility for writing all equipment agreements, with a 3-day turn-around time.
- To assist in the underwriting of customers, running consumer reports, land registries and requesting additional information when required.
- Reconcile the Asset Nominal to ensure they balances by month end.
- Request signed contracts from Depots/Account Managers for all assets purchased.
- Open asset accounts on the sales ledger and raise invoices/credits for equipment to the ledgers.
- Review on a monthly basis, the write offs for assets, sale performance of customers with assets, and escalate accordingly within the business.
- Set up and delete write off for assets where applicable.
- Monitor generic internal email address.
- Responsible for raising month end invoices and forwarding them to the relevant brewery contacts.
- Escalating queries directed by the breweries as and when applicable.
- Running weekly/monthly brewery volume reports for internal/external support
- Arrange the weekly payment run for all investments, with the accounts team.
- Process all payments to the correct nominal
- Raise any relevant invoices on Trinity
- Raise investment statements where required for internal and external customers.
- Build good relationships with Internal Customers and Managers and be able to communicate clearly with them.
- Help with any routine administration tasks, for example filing, auditing, etc.
- To become involved with the application of GDPR within the department.
Key Skills and experience -
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
- Flexible work approach, and the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Keep accurate records and good numerical skills
- Understand processes and where this fits within the businesses needs
- Ability to read Credit Reports/Balance Sheets/Land Reg Reports/Consumer reports
- Understand and reconcile Nominal Codes
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records.
- Use 'Trinity/Gui', Quote and Diver systems
- Good teamwork skills.
- Good time management and communication skills, as well as ability to prioritise own workload.