Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £85000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A Compliance Manager is required for this rapidly growing Telecoms business based in Manchester.
Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer you will:
- Lead the development of systems, processes and instructions that constitute good practice.
- Identify standards and regulatory requirements relevant to the Business and Operational systems in use
- Plan and implement a programme of compliance and accreditation for these standards in such a way that maximises the business benefit
- Create and lead activities required to ensure that staff are fully aware of the developing compliance landscape resulting in a high level of awareness and adherence to Company processes.
- Promote activities of the company in the compliance arena in such a way as to enhance the profile and status of the business.
- Maintain an active engagement with industry developments to ensure that the company is prepared and equipped to respond to changing compliance needs.
To be suitable for this role you will be working in a similar role within the telecoms industry. You will be passionate about the telecoms industry, provide a constructive insight, challenge and push boundaries.
Email your CV to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful.