£28000 - £33000 per annum
7 months ago
Content Marketing Executive
£28,000 - £33,000 per annum dependant on experience
Working hours - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm with flexibility
5 weeks holiday, increasing by 1 day with every year of service
A fantastic opportunity for a Content Marketing Executive has arisen. The Content Marketing Executive will be joining a newly established marketing team within a successful and rapidly growing Telecoms business based in Warrington.
This is a permanent role with a salary of £33,000 per annum on offer plus benefits including 5 weeks holiday, company pension and hybrid working and is an opportunity to join a company with very exciting growth plans.
To be suitable for the Content Marketing Executive role you will have previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a B2B environment. You must be creative, have excellent written and editorial skills and have expertise in all social media platforms.
As Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing content with engages with the company's target audience. You will work closely with senior stakeholders to shape a rich content plan. This is a highly creative role and spans all elements of content marketing from SEO-rich website copy, blogs, media ads and content for all social media platforms.
The key accountabilities include but are not limited to;
- Develop and deliver of a rich content plan, ensuring that it is future-proofed and industry leading
- Work with the wider team to understand target profiles and drive suitable content strategies
- Collaborate with our internal and external marketing teams to produce high quality content which helps us deliver against our corporate plans and objectives
- Optimise content considering SEO and share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence by tactical updates to our websites
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Gain a deep understanding of partner content needs to support their end-user campaign activities, from infographics and flyers through to email templates and film
- Probe customer feedback and generate new ideas to increase customer engagement
- Understand requirements for operational comms and deliver professional, timely updates to support wider business objectives
- Remain at the forefront of the latest and future marketing trends to ensure that we can utilise industry leading and technologies
- Lead by example, role models behaviours in line with the values and behaviours of the business
- Expertise in social media platforms
Skills/Abilities & Relevant Competencies
- Excellent written and editing skills
- Editorial mindset with an ability to 'find the story' and predict audience preferences
- Creative thinker, with baseline skills in Photoshop (or similar)
- Ability to assimilate diverse information, ask searching questions and distil into a range of content assets
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Organisation and planning skills to ensure that we can deliver a varied content plan on time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence in a range of situations
- Flexible in approach to change and challenge
This is a permanent role with a salary of £28,000 per annum on offer plus benefits including 5 weeks holiday, company pension and hybrid working and is an opportunity to join a company with very exciting growth plans.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.