Manchester, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £40000 per annum + + 15% on target Bonus
11 days ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
Main purpose of job
Working within the Service Delivery team as a Continuous Improvement Analyst, you'll be responsible for the delivery of a continuous improvement culture through the application of continuous improvement principles. Identify opportunities for improvement, elimination of cost/risk and efficiency gains utilising all available data sources not only to deliver a great service experience but to align with the company values.
Key Result Areas:
- Work across multiple functions within the business and will require strong relationship management and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Review data insights and / or creation of own insights using provisioning, assurance and network monitoring tools, reviewing processes to identify issues and risks which impacting service experience.
- Work closely with the Service Relationship Lead and ISPs to review and drive behaviour changes through process adherence
- Monitor and track performance changes you have implemented to prove the service experience and/or business objectives have been achieved
- Identify service improvements to reduce cost to serve, adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and contract commitments.
- Be forward thinking and be able to come up with new and innovative ideas to enhance the current service to key customers.
- Lead post incident reviews to identify root cause and create problem records and track all preventative actions with relevant owners.
- Analyse incidents and problems to show trends and problematic areas, identify actions which can be taken to minimise the occurrence of incidents and improve the process of reporting, analysis, and resolution.
- Process map service journeys, present findings with gaps in process and identify improvement along with stakeholder commitments to meet any internal Operating Levels Agreement.
Our client operates in a relaxed and industrious atmosphere; you will be encouraged to speak out and contribute wherever you feel you have something to offer. offices are open 07:00 through to 19:00 our client are happy to be flexible with working hours so you can enjoy a relatively stress-free commute or work from home to create the best possible work life balance that suits you.
an attractive package is on offer including bonus, generous pension, private health care and flexible working along with other benefits.
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- Company bonus / Individual bonus
- Electric car scheme
- Increased pension contribution
- Private health care
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.