Castleford, West Yorkshire
Up to £25000 per annum
about 3 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Copy Writer to join this market leader in the government's social care, children's and education services.
You will be also work on general marketing projects and will be required to be a real strong team player where you will be involved in all aspects to ensure projects are successful executed. Duties will include:
- Produce sales literature, website copy, case studies, press releases.
- Contribute to and manage various social media platforms. Assist with the planning and execution of internal and external events.
- Use and regularly update Customer Relationship Management system.
- Assist with internal and external communications.
- Carry out and analyse customer research.
- Work with design agency on creative projects.
- Occasional requirement to travel to events and stay away from home.
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 plus an outstanding benefits package.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- 2 years previous Copy writing experience
- Previous marketing experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.