£22500 - £25000 per annum
11 months ago
A Corporate Receptionist is required for this leading finance business based in Chester City Centre.
You will be the face of the business and will be key in welcoming visitors to the company whilst being responsible for a range of administration duties including:
- To effectively handle inbound & outbound calls, fielding to relevant departments
- Act as host to guests - providing a warm welcome to clients, and internal and external stakeholders in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring their needs are catered for.
- Support for remote and visiting international senior executives from the companies other offices, Global Advisors and their affiliates.
- Preparing meeting rooms including organising catering and refreshments as required.
- Performance of some PA duties in terms of diary organisation when required.
This role offers a salary of £22,500 - £25,000 per annum plus benefits.
Hours of work are Monday 8.30am- 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am -4.00pm
To be suitable for this role you will have worked in a corporate Reception role previously for example Accountants, Solicitors or similar, have strong administration and IT skills and enjoy being the face of a highly professional organisation.
Email your CV today be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.