Up to £20000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A Customer Service Administrator is required for this successful and rapidly expanding company based on the outskirts of Chester.
Based within a motivated, fast-paced team who take pride in their exceptional levels of customer support your main duties will include:
- Processing client information and uploading information onto internal systems.
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Handle payments and sensitive information
- To provide support to the wider team during busy periods.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with other internal departments
- Any other administrative duties as required
This role offers a basic salary of up to £20,000 depending on experience and you will be rewarded with 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, pension and free parking. The offices are modern and open plan, with the company encouraging a positive and developmental environment.
To be suitable for the role, you should have a proven background in administration gained within an office environment. You will possess strong time management skills and the ability to manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment. IT skills must include the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Sage to a competent standard.
Due to the rural location of the company, you must have a full and clean driving license.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.