Up to £20000 per annum
4 months ago
A Customer Service Administrator is required for this successful and rapidly expanding company based on the outskirts of Chester.
Based within a motivated, fast-paced team who take pride in their exceptional levels of customer support your main duties will include:
- Processing client information and uploading information onto internal systems.
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Handle payments and sensitive information
- To provide support to the wider team during busy periods.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with other internal departments
- Any other administrative duties as required
This role offers a basic salary of £20,000 - you will be rewarded with 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, pension and free parking. The offices are modern and open plan, with the company encouraging a positive and developmental environment.
To be suitable for the role, you should have a proven background in administration gained within an office environment. You will possess strong time management skills and the ability to manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment. IT skills must include the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
Due to the rural location of the company, you must have a full and clean driving license.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.