Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £21000 per annum + OTE £24,000
11 months ago
Our client is looking for a determined, focused and results driven Telephone Researcher to join their rapidly growing global company based in Ellesmere Port.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers ongoing development and career recognition.
About the role
We are looking for a Telephone Researcher to join our clients' Research team. This role consists of researching current construction projects to a high level using the telephone, internet and other communication sources to generate opportunities for our customers.
- Researching current construction projects to a high level using the telephone, internet and other communication sources to generate opportunities for our customers
- Interacting directly with customers through our internal CRM systems to answer queries on project information
- Managing your own workload to ensure project information is current, accurate and delivered in a timely manner to meet department expectations
- Achieving KPI targets around project volume, quality of data gathered and call time and dials
- Liaising with other colleagues within the business
- Building relationships with contacts within the construction industry
- Be open to performing other tasks as the manager and business requires
Skills and Experience
- An excellent telephone manner is essential as is the ability to confidently communicate at all levels
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Contact centre experience - inbound and outbound will be considered
- Attention to detail
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Be computer savvy - as you will be expected to use their bespoke CMS system
- Determined to exceed targets and objections
What's in it for you?
- A 6-month induction to continuous training from a dedicated Research Training Manager which includes 121 training, workshops and on the job coaching & training
- A great internal leadership team who have all been promoted internally
- An open plan office with free car parking
- 25 days rising to 27 days after 2 years as well as 4 days volunteering and a day off for your birthday
- Private Pension
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Ongoing development and support