Up to £18720 per annum + uncapped commision
over 3 years ago
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in the City Centre/Kirkdale area, for a Telesales/Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
My client is a UK Market Leader within their sector, and are currently expanding their team!
This role is paying £18,270 per annum as a basic, with an uncapped commission structure.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
Free parking available - also located close to Liverpool Sandhills Station.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Building a rapport with new and existing/previous clients to upsell their services
- Dealing with delivery requests, responding to service issues to the best of your ability, as well as responding to any information requests.
- Ensuring customer/client service is always maintained to a high standard to ensure business retention.
- Follow up any warm sales/business leads to build on customer/client base
- Some cold calling is involved with this position to gain new business
- Administrative duties related to the role as and when required
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Proven track record in securing new clients and/or customer accounts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a Customer Service and/or Sales role is essential for this role
- Strong negotiation skills
- IT literate, ability to use Microsoft Office packages as well as adapt to internal system (training will be provided)
- Strong telephone and customer service skills
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C/4 or equivalent
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn, and a strong work ethic is essential for this role
In return, our client can offer the following:
- Plenty of opportunities to participate in ongoing in house training programmes
- 20 days paid annual leave
- BUPA Medical Cash Plan
- Uncapped commission
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
NMS Aim to respond to all applications.
However, due to a large number of applications, if you haven't heard back from us within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful.