Up to £22000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Executive to the Complaints department of this growing business based in Tonbridge, Kent.
Your main responsibility will be to provide a high level of customer service to policyholders, ensuring that any escalated complaints are thoroughly understood, reviewed and investigated (across departments where necessary), and that any customer issues are resolved effectively and efficiently in a timely manner, with a high degree of compassion.
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of complaint claims, from the escalation of the complaint to satisfactory resolution
- Providing excellent complaint call handling service to policyholders
- Building policy-holder confidence by developing rapport and attentively listening to details of the issues and resolving them in line with the policy expectations and the Company Values
- Contribution towards continuous improvements within the department through provision of route cause analysis to the Team Leaders with a view to reducing the number of complaints received
- Constantly seeking improvements in how we deliver excellent customer service.
Hours of work are 37.5 per week - working between the hours of Monday to Friday 8.00am-6pm (hours to suit)
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £22,000 plus company benefits.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to handle difficult customers and build a strong rapport
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Tact and assertiveness when dealing with customers who may be distressed or angry.
- Ability to understand and follow internal processes but the ability to use common sense approach on claims.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.