Irlam, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £40000 per annum + hybrid working, private medical and more
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a rapidly growing business within the fibre industry.
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you'll be responsible for servicing customer needs by supporting long-term relationships within your portfolio. To promote and drive service delivery success, provide leadership, reduce operational costs, and drives improvements throughout the service operational lifecycle and working as a team. The overall objective of this role is to grow successful connections and recommend the development of business strategies or initiatives.
- Responsible for a varied portfolio of customers, delivering high quality customer service to internal and external customers, responding to, and resolving account service issues.
- Provide reliable and high standard of service as the single point of contact
- Co-ordinate the delivery of all services to your customers using product and service specialists as required
- Clear, professional, and effective communications via teams, telephone, email, or face to face meetings
- Embrace continuous improvement and problem solving by reviewing your portfolio to identify opportunities, risks, and successes
- Maintain up to date records on behalf of the customer using the appropriate systems and processes
- Co-ordinate any ad-hoc customer requirements
- Ensure service levels are maintained including validated invoices, queries progressed to resolution
- Managing the service in line with contractual agreements
- Identify inconsistencies in data, define business issues and formulate recommendations on policies, procedures, or practices
- Ensure all support groups are performing to the expected standards and liaise with internal departments / suppliers to ensure swift resolution of fulfilment or assurance activities.
- Develop and support peer relationships both within operations and across the business.
- Ensure all provisioning and assurance processes are used efficiently and accurately to reduce delays and customer dissatisfaction.
- Support management with development in the business by taking part in workshops and liaising with other teams to help the continuous improvement of processes and customer experience.
- Effective time management ensuring tasks are effectively complete with agreed timeframes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must have performed a similar role in the utilities sector (preferably telecoms)
- Experience of building strong relationships both within an organisation and with stakeholders
- Demonstrate personal flexibility and mobility
- Computer literate and able to use conventional MS Office software suite of tools
- Senior Leadership Experience
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented mind set with a proven track record of delivery
- Ability to create, manage and report business metrics with recommendations for improvements.
- Personal drive and commitment, and a desire to make a difference
- Agile and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- A team player
- Problem solving skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Generous pension - employer 6%, employee 3%
- 25 days holiday entitlement, plus the 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hybrid working/flexible working
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- BUPA Cash Plan and Wellbeing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Reward and Recognition Gateway
- Annual Christmas closure between Christmas and New Year
- Bi-annual Company Events