Up to £19578 per annum
25 days ago
I am looking for a full time Customer Service Administrator to carry out the day-to-day administration within the office as well as answering queries and complaints through web chat, e mail and phone.
You will be working for a great company based in Bromborough, Wirral.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Full paid training will be given and you will be paid an hourly rate of £10.04 per hour, paid weekly.
- To carry out the day-to-day administration within the office.
- To support all requests that are tasked to the admin team
- To provide administrative support to the business and our customers
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly customer reports
- Processing sales paperwork, order fulfilment
- Ensuring documentation is filed / archived, and the filing system is up to date
- To ensure that all company procedures including health & safety, ISO9001, BS5979, and BS8484 are adhered to by yourself
- To ensure that you're working environment is kept to a clean and safe level
- Perform as a fully supportive team member
- Report all problems, complaints & faults to the Customer Services Manager
- Communicate appropriately with all parties as & when required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties to meet the needs of the site
Skills and experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer services skills
- Working to deadlines
- A good knowledge of lone worker equipment will be an advantage
- Versatile with different computer systems
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Thorough and accurate data input skills