Durham, County Durham
£130.00 - £150.00 per day + MOJ/SC Clearance Available
over 2 years ago
NMS are currently seeking data cabling engineers to work with our client who has an ongoing projects across MOD Sites nationwide.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a data cabling engineer and hold a valid CSCS/ECS Card. You must have experience with installing, testing and terminating CAT5, CAT6 and CAT6a and installation of metal/plastic containment. My client can offer to put engineers through SC/MOJ clearance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Installation, termination, testing of CAT5, CAT6, CAT6a.
- Installation of metal containment.
- Plan and prioritise work activities.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in a safe manner in accordance with H&S.
- Installation of Containment.
Skills and Experience
2 years+ of cabling experience working with CAT5, CAT6, CAT6a
- A valid ECS/CSCS Card
- Own hand tools, drills and full PPE
- Own transport
- Reliable, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Customer facing
To be considered for the role you will need to apply with an up to date CV and provide two references.