£25000 - £26000 per annum + excellent benefits
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Document Controller to join the worlds leading suppliers of heat tracing equipment based in Frodsham. Our client has been established for over 45 years with offices and distributors in over 50 countries worldwide. Due to continued growth within the business, they are now seeking a Document Controller on a permanent basis.
The salary offered for this position would be around £25,000, working Monday- Friday 9-5pm (however my client is flexible on start time)
- To update and maintain management systems and documentation
- Responsible for running new product certification projects and updating existing product certification.
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of Trade agent agreements and certification.
- Obtaining and collating information necessary to create a product file.
- Responsible for organising and performing internal ATEX vertical product audits and ISO 9001 audits.
- Working closely with the certification manager for the upgrade and implementation of ISO management systems including creating, filing and updating work instructions, standard forms and job descriptions.
- Responsible for ensuring that new certificates, associated drawings and test reports are issued and filed accordingly.
- Creating an audit plan internal ISO and vertical product ATEX audits
- Raising Purchase Orders to cover all Certification costs.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 2 years experience in a Document Controller/ Technical Administrator position
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 Audit
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- A strong team player who is also capable of working independently. Computer literate, experience of using Excel and Word, familiarity with Access and CAD is desirable.
- Driving licence and access to a car due to the travel across sites
If you feel you have the above skills set to be successful in this role, then please apply online now.
Best of luck
** Please note, if you have not been contacted in 5 working days of your application, please assume you have not been successful**