City of London, London
Up to £22500 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a growing international brand, They are leading the world at providing E Bikes as well as after market servicing, they are a fast growing dynamic tech start up with a growing international presence in the US, Australia and the UK. The growth plan is huge and they are doubling in size every 6 months !
The mechanics job is key to the business's success moving forward, you will play a vital role in ensuring the customers have a great experience.
- Assembly of new bikes
- Repair & servicing of bikes
- Performance / quality control checks following build, repair or service
- Full inspections and damage assessments
- Fault diagnosis of E bike problems, recommend parts and labour to fix
- Experience working as a Bike technician / Mechanic (Electric or not)
- Experience in similar fields such as motorcycle mechanics will be considered
- Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled and repaired is essential
- Experience with Electric bikes or lithium ion batteries is a plus
- Flexibility to work across multiple London stores when required
- A genuine passion for bikes !
- Competitive base salary
- Being part of an organisation in hyper growth with huge amounts of potential for personal development
- Ongoing training and development plans
- Flexible workspace
- Autonomy and ownership over the work you do
Below are the locations we require bicycle mechanics, you must be able to commute to at least one of these locations;
- SW London
- East London
- NE London
- Vauxhall - This role will include evenings + Weekends
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.