Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£21000 - £25000 per annum
28 days ago
Our client is currently the fastest growing refurbished e-scooter and e-bike retailer in the UK. Their goal is to revolutionise how people move around urban areas in a more sustainable and eco-friendly way.
As a fast-paced start up, They utilise new technology to power up their strategy. This enables them to be agile, execute ideas fast, jump on trends and implement new solutions faster than anyone else!
We are looking for a Workshop Mechanic with great problem-solving skills, ability to think proactively and a talent for finding solutions quickly and effectively. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in repairing and maintaining vehicles, preferably on e-scooters or e-bikes. However, we will also consider applications from candidates with strong transferable skills and a passion for the role.
- Perform diagnostics and valuation on incoming e-scooters and e-bikes to the warehouse and decide what actions that needs to be taken.
- Execute necessary repairs and assure the quality of the repaired e-scooters and e-bikes is according to Moose's standards.
- Carry out checks to confirm the e- scooters or e-bikes works correctly following the repair.
- Completion of appropriate documentation forms(PDI).
- Operate stock control and manage the parts ordering process.
- Organized approach to work and effective time management skills to have an efficient workflow.
- Help to develop and contribute to process improvements.
- Communicate with other members of the team on a regular basis to provide updates and help resolve product issues.
- Ensure workspace and tools/equipment is maintained to a good standard.
- Understand and comply with health and safety standards.
- Competitive salary (£21,000-£25,000)
- 25 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution and life assurance
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Employee discount on our products
Please note that the head office & workshop is currently based in Glastonbury however they will be moving to the high street in Bristol before December 2022. Because of this my client is happy to pay travel costs for the right candidate until they move.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.