City of London, London
£22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
10 months ago
E-Commerce / Merchandising Executive - FMCG
Our client is a UK leading retailer of speciality beers, Since the launch 5 years ago our client has had fantastic success and is now backed by one of the largest companies in the world. A newly designed campaign is now leading the industry by distributing refrigerated world class beer.
This role will report directly to the general Manager, this role will manage all the content for the large and growing product range as well as to manage the websites full merchandising activities. Another part of this role will work closely with brewery partners and internal stakeholders such as the busy warehouse team, internal buying team along with supporting the external sales team.
- Taking responsibility for the online product assortment
- Continue to source products from the already established breweries
- Create new and exciting content for all products on the website
- Managing the photography of new products along with writing product descriptions
- Managing & creating new promotional activity for calendar events such as Father's Day
- Managing social media accounts
- Keeping track on product shelf life, creating new promotions for dated stock
- Support the external sales team with administration support
- Knowledge of craft beer or breweries will be an advantage
- Experience working within FMCG, Food or Drinks
- Experience of using Excel & Ecommerce software
- Experience in Photography
- Having a passion for craft beer will be an advantage
This role would suit a confident marketing graduate who possesses a couple of years commercial experience, my client is happy for training to be provided and will provide the resources to move into other areas of the business such as buying / purchasing.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.